29 August 2009

I'm a believer.........................................

.....................was a song by the Monkees, a sixties beat combo of marginal talent. However I do believe in loads of things and there are even some things I'm willing to believe in that so far, I don't. As a f'rinstance I'm quite prepared to believe Gordon Brown is a nice bloke (well, that is a bit of a stretch but you never know). Then I'm prepared to believe that there is a more ethical way to produce Fois Gras. I believe in Father Christmas (run with me on this please) and of course the tooth fairy. Well, I got pressies as a kid at Christmas and also got money every time a tooth fell out.

I believe the Australian cricket team is one of the best in the world surpassed only by England. Indeed the same applies to Rugby teams. I believe Micheal Schumacher was/is a damned fine driver who made a few minor mistakes. I believe Tiger Woods is the best golfer the world has seen.

But, and here I really am struggling.................................






I can't believe a Force India driven by Fisichella is on pole a Spa Francorchamps!

No comments: